Monday, May 25, 2015

The Thief - Part 8(end)

Something I read...

 Now then, I’m nearing the end of my little confession. I will answer the question that, by now, you must be asking yourself. Why the confession? The answer is simple. Ego.
I am now the words greatest thief…and nobody knows about it. But anyway, that’s my cross to bear. We mustn’t grumble at life’s hardships, now must we?
Thank you, by the way, for taking time out of your life to read my little chunk of memoirs. It was very kind of you. Thank you.
You have been…very kind.

 By Steven Long

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god mikey what
    You posted all of this in one day? lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^and yet still cant write an essay lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, What? whachutalkinboutwillis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, What? whachutalkinboutwillis?

    ReplyDelete